Teknik Arı operates the website https://teknikari.com/.This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data when you use our Service and the choices you associate with this data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Data Types Collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide some personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) that can be used to communicate or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data, your computer’s Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, Service Pages you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookie Data
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data, which may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and saved on your device. Tracking technologies used are also signs, labels and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or specify when to send a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preferred Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Teknik Arı uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Providing and maintaining the service
- To inform you about changes in our service
- To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you choose
- Providing customer service and support
- Providing analysis or valuable information so we can improve the service
- To monitor the use of the service
- Identify, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and stored on computers outside your state, province, country or other state’s jurisdiction, computers where data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
If you are outside Turkey and you choose to give us information, we transfer data to Turkey, including the Personal Data Please note that we process and there.
Disclosure of Data
Teknik Arı may disclose your Personal Data with the belief that such action is required:
- To comply with a legal obligation,
- Protecting and defending the rights and property of Teknik Arı,
- To prevent or investigate any potential misconduct regarding service,
- To protect the personal safety of service users or the public,
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but keep in mind that no transfer method or electronic storage method over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable tools to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to serve on our behalf on behalf of the Service, to perform Services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties may only access your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party sites or services, and we do not take responsibility.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: CONTACT